- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Rosario weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The July weather guide for Rosario, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rosario in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Rosario in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rosario in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rosario in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rosario in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rosario in July and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rosario sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rosario in July 2021. Select a month to view Rosario sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||08:06||18:07|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||08:03||18:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:54||18:25|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.