- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Rosario weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The August weather guide for Rosario, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rosario in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Rosario in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rosario in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rosario in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rosario in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Rosario in August and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rosario sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rosario in August 2021. Select a month to view Rosario sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:53||18:25|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:39||18:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:21||18:45|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.