- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Cordoba weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The May weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Cordoba in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cordoba in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Cordoba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in May 2022. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:48||18:40|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:58||18:28|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||08:07||18:22|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.