- Find cheap flights to New York with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Jamestown weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Jamestown, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jamestown in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Jamestown in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jamestown in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jamestown in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jamestown in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Jamestown in April and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jamestown in April 2020. Select a month to view Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:59||19:43|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:36||19:59|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:13||20:16|
- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's hot in New York in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.