- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
Providenciales weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Providenciales, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Providenciales in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Providenciales in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Providenciales in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Providenciales in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Providenciales in April?
The average sea temperature around Providenciales in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Providenciales in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Providenciales in April and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Providenciales in April 2020. Select a month to view Providenciales sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:42||19:04|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:29||19:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:18||19:15|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to the Turks & Caicos with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Turks and Caicos in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Turks and Caicos in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.