- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Plymouth weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Plymouth weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Plymouth in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 92mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Plymouth in April is 27°C (81°F).
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in April 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:03||18:22|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:53||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:44||18:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
More Montserrat destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.