- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Douglas weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Douglas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Douglas in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in April?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in April is 8°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Douglas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in April 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:50||19:55|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:16||20:21|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:42||20:49|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.