- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kuta weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kuta, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuta in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kuta in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuta in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuta in April - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kuta in April?
The average sea temperature around Kuta in April is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Kuta in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kuta in April and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Kuta sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuta in April 2020. Select a month to view Kuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:23||18:23|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||18:16|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:22||18:11|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.