- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in April?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in April and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in April 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:01||18:19|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:51||18:21|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:42||18:25|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to the Caribbean
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.