- Find low prices on flights to Guadeloupe
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Basse-Terre weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Basse-Terre in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in April?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in April is 27°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in April and the average monthly rainfall is 190mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in April 2020. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:02||18:20|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:52||18:22|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:25|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.