- Save on flights from the UK to Accra, Ghana with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £393 return including taxes
Ghana weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Ghana, represented by Accra, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ghana weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ghana in April is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ghana in April is 28°C (82°F).
The weather in Ghana in April is represented by Accra.
Ghana sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ghana in April 2020. Select a month to view Ghana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Ghana sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Accra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:59||18:10|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:53||18:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:49||18:07|
- Find the cheapest flights to Accra (ACC), Ghana
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
More Ghana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details