- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Santa Giulia weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Santa Giulia, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Santa Giulia weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Santa Giulia in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 45mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Santa Giulia in April is 14°C (57°F).
Santa Giulia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Santa Giulia in April 2020. Select a month to view Santa Giulia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:05||19:49|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:43||20:04|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:21||20:20|
- Book 7 days car hire in France for the price of 5 with Europcar
- Discount available for online prepaid bookings only
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
Discover more about France
More Corsica destinations
- Campo Moro
- Ile Rousse
- Porto Pollo
- Porto Vecchio
- Santa Giulia
- St Florent
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details