- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Nunavut weather in April 2020
- -11-11°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nunavut, represented by Iqaluit, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nunavut weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nunavut in April is a very cold -11°C (12°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -21°C (-6°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 49% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 25mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nunavut in April is -2°C (28°F).
The weather in Nunavut in April is represented by Iqaluit.
Nunavut sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nunavut in April 2020. Select a month to view Nunavut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Nunavut sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Iqaluit.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:51||19:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:02||20:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:11||20:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Canada
More Nunavut destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details