- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Sofia weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Sofia, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sofia in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sofia in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sofia in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sofia in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sofia in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sofia in April and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Sofia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sofia in April 2020. Select a month to view Sofia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:08||19:53|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:45||20:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:22||20:26|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.