- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Brazil
- Book cheap hotels in Belem, Maceio & Rio Branco
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Recife weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 307307 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Recife, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Recife weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Recife in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 307mm (12.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 26 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Recife in April is 28°C (82°F).
Recife sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Recife in April 2020. Select a month to view Recife sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:23||17:24|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:22||17:17|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:22||17:11|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Brazil
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about Brazil
Popular Brazil destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details