- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Manaus weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2929 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 305305 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Manaus, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manaus in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manaus in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manaus in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manaus in April - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Manaus in April?
There are usually 29 days with some rain in Manaus in April and the average monthly rainfall is 305mm.
Manaus sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manaus in April 2020. Select a month to view Manaus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:01||18:06|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:59||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||17:57|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.