- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Foz do Iguacu weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Foz do Iguacu, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Foz do Iguacu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Foz do Iguacu in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Foz do Iguacu in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Foz do Iguacu in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Foz do Iguacu in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Foz do Iguacu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Foz do Iguacu in April 2020. Select a month to view Foz do Iguacu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:48||18:36|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:54||18:22|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:01||18:10|
- Save on flights to Fortaleza, Brazil
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £552 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.