- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Side weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The May weather guide for Side, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Side in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Side in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Side in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Side in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Side in May?
The average sea temperature around Side in May is 21°C.
Does it rain in Side in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Side in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Side sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Side in May 2022. Select a month to view Side sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:01||19:43|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:46||19:56|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:37||20:07|
- Pay in full & save £50 when you spend over £500
- Book at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Discount applies to accommodation part only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.