- Save on beach holidays with latest cheap deals
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Side weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
The July weather guide for Side, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Side in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Side in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Side in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Side in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Side in July?
The average sea temperature around Side in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Side in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Side in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Side sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Side in July 2021. Select a month to view Side sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:39||20:17|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:48||20:13|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:59||20:02|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book flights to popular destinations worldwide
- Pay holiday deposits from only £60 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.