- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Antalya weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Antalya, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Antalya Coast
How hot is it in Antalya in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Antalya in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antalya in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antalya in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Antalya in August?
The average sea temperature around Antalya in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Antalya in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Antalya in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Antalya sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antalya in August 2020. Select a month to view Antalya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:03||20:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:15||19:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:27||19:27|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Antalya Coast in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.