- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Alvor weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The July weather guide for Alvor, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alvor in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alvor in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alvor in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alvor in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alvor in July?
The average sea temperature around Alvor in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Alvor in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Alvor in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Alvor sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alvor in July 2021. Select a month to view Alvor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:18||20:58|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:27||20:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:39||20:42|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.