- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Alvor weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The January weather guide for Alvor, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Alvor in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Alvor in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alvor in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alvor in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alvor in January?
The average sea temperature around Alvor in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Alvor in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Alvor in January and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Alvor sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alvor in January 2021. Select a month to view Alvor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:48||17:28|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:47||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:38||17:58|
- Book online & save up to 9% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.