- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Alvor weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The August weather guide for Alvor, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alvor in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alvor in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alvor in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alvor in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alvor in August?
The average sea temperature around Alvor in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Alvor in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Alvor in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Alvor sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alvor in August 2021. Select a month to view Alvor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:39||20:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:52||20:25|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:04||20:04|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.