- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Calgary weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The July weather guide for Calgary, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calgary in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Calgary in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calgary in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calgary in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calgary in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Calgary in July and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calgary sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calgary in July 2022. Select a month to view Calgary sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:26||21:54|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:40||21:44|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:01||21:24|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.