- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Calgary weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The April weather guide for Calgary, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calgary in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Calgary in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calgary in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calgary in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calgary in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Calgary in April and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calgary sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calgary in April 2022. Select a month to view Calgary sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:12||20:09|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:41||20:32|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:11||20:57|
- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.