- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Calgary weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The April weather guide for Calgary, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calgary in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Calgary in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calgary in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calgary in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calgary in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Calgary in April and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calgary sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calgary in April 2021. Select a month to view Calgary sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:11||20:10|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:41||20:33|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:11||20:57|
- Save on holidays with latest offers from Virgin Holidays
- Book US holidays to Florida, New York, LA & Las Vegas
- Plus Caribbean breaks to Barbados, Cuba, Antigua & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.