- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Venice weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Venice, Venetian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Venice in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Venice in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Venice in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Venice in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Venice in June?
The average sea temperature around Venice in June is 22°C.
Does it rain in Venice in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Venice in June and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Venice sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Venice in June 2020. Select a month to view Venice sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:25||20:52|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:22||21:01|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:26||21:03|
- Save on camping holidays in France, Italy & across Europe
- Browse the latest online deals & discount offers
- Filter deals by destination, dates, party size & type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in the Venetian Riviera in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Venetian Riviera in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.