- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Venice weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Venice, Venetian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Venetian Riviera
How hot is it in Venice in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Venice in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Venice in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Venice in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Venice in July?
The average sea temperature around Venice in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Venice in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Venice in July and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Venice sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Venice in July 2021. Select a month to view Venice sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:26||21:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:38||20:55|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:54||20:40|
- Book flights to Serbia in 2020 with Air Serbia
- Check the lowest fares on routes via Belgrade, Serbia
- Fly to/from London or other popular European cities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is hot in the Venetian Riviera in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Venetian Riviera in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.