- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Lucca weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Lucca, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lucca in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Lucca in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lucca in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lucca in January - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lucca in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lucca in January and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Lucca sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lucca in January 2021. Select a month to view Lucca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:52||16:51|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:48||17:08|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:36||17:27|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where is warm in Tuscany in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.