- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Tunis weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The November weather guide for Tunis, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tunis in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tunis in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tunis in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tunis in November - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tunis in November?
The average sea temperature around Tunis in November is 20°C.
Does it rain in Tunis in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Tunis in November and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Tunis sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tunis in November 2020. Select a month to view Tunis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:43||17:22|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:58||17:10|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:13||17:03|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Tunisia
Where is hot in Tunisia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tunisia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.