- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book all inclusive deals, beach holidays & city breaks
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Tunis weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tunisia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tunisia
The March weather guide for Tunis, Tunisia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tunis in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Tunis in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tunis in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tunis in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tunis in March?
The average sea temperature around Tunis in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Tunis in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Tunis in March and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tunis sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tunis in March 2022. Select a month to view Tunis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:50||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:29||18:27|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:07||18:41|
- Book summer 2022 early with easyJet holidays
- Free child places available + low deposits from £60
- Travel between 1st Jun & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.