- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Pattaya weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The May weather guide for Pattaya, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pattaya in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Pattaya in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pattaya in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pattaya in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pattaya in May?
The average sea temperature around Pattaya in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Pattaya in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pattaya in May and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Pattaya sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pattaya in May 2021. Select a month to view Pattaya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:56||18:31|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:51||18:35|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:49||18:39|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Where is hot in Thailand in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.