- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Pattaya weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Pattaya, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Thailand
How hot is it in Pattaya in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Pattaya in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pattaya in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pattaya in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pattaya in February?
The average sea temperature around Pattaya in February is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Pattaya in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Pattaya in February and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Pattaya sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pattaya in February 2021. Select a month to view Pattaya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:43||18:18|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:39||18:22|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:33||18:25|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.