- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Krabi weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 355355 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The September weather guide for Krabi, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Krabi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Krabi in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krabi in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krabi in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Krabi in September?
The average sea temperature around Krabi in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Krabi in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Krabi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 355mm.
Krabi sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krabi in September 2021. Select a month to view Krabi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:16||18:32|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:15||18:24|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:13||18:16|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £77 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.