- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Dodoma weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tanzania
The October weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dodoma in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in October - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dodoma in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Dodoma in October and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in October 2021. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:22||18:31|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:15||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:11||18:30|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.