- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dodoma weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tanzania
The January weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dodoma in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dodoma in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Dodoma in January and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in January 2022. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:26||18:55|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:34||19:00|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:39||19:02|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Tanzania
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.