- Save up to 10% when you book at the same time
- Book holidays with friends to get discount
- Must be aged 18-39. T&Cs apply.
Dodoma weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 31st Jul 2021
Recommended for Tanzania
The August weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Dodoma in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dodoma in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Dodoma in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in August 2021. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:48||18:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:44||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:38||18:37|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.