- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Dodoma weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tanzania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Tanzania
The April weather guide for Dodoma, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dodoma in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Dodoma in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dodoma in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dodoma in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dodoma in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Dodoma in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Dodoma in April 2022. Select a month to view Dodoma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:40||18:42|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:38||18:36|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:37||18:31|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.