- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Morgan Bay weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Lucia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Morgan Bay, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for St Lucia
How hot is it in Morgan Bay in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Morgan Bay in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morgan Bay in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morgan Bay in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morgan Bay in November?
The average sea temperature around Morgan Bay in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Morgan Bay in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Morgan Bay in November and the average monthly rainfall is 255mm.
Morgan Bay sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morgan Bay in November 2020. Select a month to view Morgan Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:59||17:36|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:04||17:33|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:12||17:34|
- Browse best prices on holidays departing from Scotland
- Book all inclusive holidays to Jamaica, St Lucia & Barbados
- Plus the Bahamas, Antigua & Grenada
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Lucia
Where is hot in St Lucia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.