- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Yala weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Yala, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Sri Lanka
How hot is it in Yala in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yala in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yala in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yala in March - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Yala in March?
The average sea temperature around Yala in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Yala in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yala in March and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Yala sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yala in March 2021. Select a month to view Yala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:16||18:16|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:10||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:03||18:13|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.