- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Bentota weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Sri Lanka
The February weather guide for Bentota, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bentota in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bentota in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bentota in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bentota in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bentota in February?
The average sea temperature around Bentota in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Bentota in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Bentota in February and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Bentota sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bentota in February 2021. Select a month to view Bentota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:28||18:19|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:27||18:22|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:23||18:22|
- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Tenerife, Madeira, Mauritius & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where is hot in Sri Lanka in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.