- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Madrid weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Spain
The June weather guide for Madrid, Spain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Madrid in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Madrid in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Madrid in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Madrid in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Madrid in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Madrid in June and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Madrid sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Madrid in June 2022. Select a month to view Madrid sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:47||21:39|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:44||21:47|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:48||21:49|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Spain
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.