- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Spain
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Madrid weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Spain
The August weather guide for Madrid, Spain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Madrid in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Madrid in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Madrid in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Madrid in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Madrid in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Madrid in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Madrid sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Madrid in August 2022. Select a month to view Madrid sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:12||21:30|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:26||21:11|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||07:41||20:49|
- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.