- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Madrid weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Madrid, Spain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Spain
How hot is it in Madrid in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Madrid in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Madrid in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Madrid in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Madrid in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Madrid in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Madrid sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Madrid in August 2020. Select a month to view Madrid sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:12||21:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:27||21:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:42||20:48|
- Book a 1-week all-inclusive holiday and get 2nd week for free
- Week 2 is room-only - upgrades to all-inclusive available
- Destinations include Cyprus, Madeira, Mauritius & more.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in Spain in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Spain in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Costa Almeria
- Costa Blanca
- Costa del Sol
- Costa de la Luz
- Costa Brava
- Costa Dorada
- Gran Canaria
More Spain regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.