- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Juba weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The July weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Juba in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in July 2022. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:46||19:09|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:48||19:11|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:50||19:10|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.