- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Juba weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The February weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Juba in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Juba in February and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in February 2022. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:10||19:05|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:09||19:07|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:05||19:07|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.