- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kingston weather in September 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Kingston, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kingston in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Kingston in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingston in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingston in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kingston in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kingston in September and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Kingston in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Kingston is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Kingston sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingston in September 2020. Select a month to view Kingston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:22||19:29|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:37||19:05|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:52||18:38|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's hot in New York in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.