- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 3rd December 2019 (inclusive)
Vaduz weather in September 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vaduz in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Vaduz in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in September - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Vaduz in September and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaduz in September 2020. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:42||20:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:00||19:33|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:20||19:03|
- Find low prices on flights to Liechtenstein
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.