- Find low prices on flights to Kosovo
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Brezovica weather in September 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Brezovica, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brezovica in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Brezovica in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brezovica in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brezovica in September - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brezovica in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Brezovica in September and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Brezovica sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brezovica in September 2020. Select a month to view Brezovica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:02||19:09|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:16||18:45|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:32||18:19|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kosovo in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.