- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Douglas weather in September 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Douglas in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Douglas in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in September - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Douglas in September?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in September is 15°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Douglas in September and the average monthly rainfall is 142mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in September 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||20:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:52||19:33|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:19||18:56|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.