- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Banda Aceh weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Banda Aceh, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banda Aceh in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Banda Aceh in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banda Aceh in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banda Aceh in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banda Aceh in September?
The average sea temperature around Banda Aceh in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Banda Aceh in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Banda Aceh in September and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Banda Aceh sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banda Aceh in September 2020. Select a month to view Banda Aceh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:32||18:45|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:29||18:38|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:26||18:31|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.