- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
St Peter Port weather in September 2019
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Peter Port weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Peter Port in September is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 63mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Peter Port in September is 17°C (63°F).
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in September 2019. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:25||19:54|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:46||19:24|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:08||18:52|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Guernsey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details